Welcome to the Tampa Bay Cardiovascular Center Website
If you have an insurance that requires a referral or authorization, please make sure that you contact your primary care physician for this document. Without the referral/ authorization we will not be able to see you. Please check with our office the day before to make sure we have received the proper referral/authorization for your visit.
If, for any reason, you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible so that we may reschedule your appointment.
At the time of your appointment, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time and you will need…
- Your new patient packet completely filled out.
- Your insurance card(s)
- Your photo ID
- A referral (if applicable)
- The script from your primary care physician ordering your consult or tests
- All medication bottles you are currently taking
- Any medical records pertaining to your visit. Labs, EKG, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at (813) 248-2700.
Dr. Mendoza and Staff